Today is the start of a new week, which mean we can start the week off with a fresh new face. On Monday mornings I    wash my face with just a soap called cerave bar soap. When I  wake up in the morning my skin is very oily. This soup helps to dry my face and makes it feel very tights. After applying this soup with warm water with a clarisonic brush I   add the cerave rough to dry skin moisturizer on. I let my skin set for a while before I   add any makeup. My makeup during the week, while at school, is kept very light. Throughout the day my face gets very oily. To help with that I  use a oil sheets for my face.  When I get home from work I take a hot shower to allow my pores open up. I  wash my face in the shower with the same soap as I  did in the morning. When I  get out of the shower I add an organic toner from origins. this product helps my oily skin and take off any dirt left on my face from the day. If I  have any break outs I  add  clean and clear acne spot treatment to help kill any unwanted breakouts. Along with my skin care routine I  make sure to drink  lots of water and sleep on my back so my face isn't on the sheets. Washing your sheets every week will keep bacteria away if you do sleep with your face in the sheets.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog