On wednesday I do a deep face cleanse. After work I run a small hand towel in hot water and let the towel lay on my face to open up my pores. After this is done I make my own mask. I add two table spoons of Indian healing clay and two table spoons of apple cider vinegar. After mixing this mask very well, I apply it to my face and leave it on for 30 min. After the 30 minutes the mask is very very tight and you can't move your face. This mask helps with acne that can develop; it helps with future acne. I then rinse my face off with warm water. After this process I take a cotton pad and add Thayers Witch Hazel toner which helps with dark spots and rough skin. After this I add a thin layer of aloe vera gel to my face and go to sleep wit this on.
http://www.lonestar.edu/cyfair.htm
http://www.lonestar.edu/cyfair.htm



Comments
Post a Comment